Saturday, October 6, 2007

God's Greatest Gift

God give's mankind himself! And since God is Love, Love is the most wonderful gift He give's us. He give's us all someone special if we are wise enough to see. I now know after many failed relationships what it takes to make a relationship stay special and last for a lifetime. Putting God first in your life and finding that special someone who does the same. Then focusing on living the life together that God designed for married couples to live. I just have to give thanks to God always for the gift of my wife Debra. Without her half of me would be missing. The better half I must add. We have both been through so much in our individual lives. God came to both of us and answered our prayers. We had both been praying to find that special someone who would love Jesus and wanted to live for him in the same way we did. We were both alone after failed marriages. I used to frequent Yahoo Christian Chat channels to praise the Lord Jesus with like minded people, and sing my own songs for Jesus that I write for Guitar and sing. Little did I know that an Evangelical singer would be listening. She also ministered too others online for additional outreach of the unsaved, and to nurture the saved as well. She sent me an IM and the rest is history. We chatted online and later by phone for almost three years. Finally after touring in Austrailia for twelve weeks, she returned to the states and we decided to meet face to face. That was it we were a couple from that moment. It's hard to explain to people how you could possibly love someone you have never even seen but I think we both did. I will speak for myself, I kmow I did. We had already told each other the stories of our lives. Sometimes brutally honest. We bared our souls to one another. So it was like we had always known one another. The minute I saw her I knew my search was over. We are on our third year of marriage now. It just keeps getting better. We have adopted two new babies Lilo & Malora. They have brought so much joy to our lives. We both have three grown children from our previous marriages. We both were going through the pain that parents do after their children all go out in the world to their own lives. Lilo and Malora give us the little ones to love again, and fill in that feeling of loss. I am so Blessed. Every time I think about my blessings I give thanks to the Father God in Heaven for loving me so much he gave me these wonderful gifts. The most precious of all being Jesus Christ, His only begotten son. I also pray that everyone in the world gives thanks for the wonderful gifts that God give's his children. We are all so fortunate to have such a wonderful, marveless, awesome, loving God. I pray all his children take time every day to give thanks and praise. In Jesus' Wonderful Name, AMEN!.......And all his children said?_ _ _ _!

No comments: