Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Apostasy

This young man speaks and my heart crys out to the world saying,"PLEASE LISTEN AND WAKE UP BEFORE YOU ARE LOST WITH THE RELIGOUS!"  It has become increasingly obvious to me the The Word, The Son of God, The Christ, Our King and our Lord Jesus was talking about these current days in His explanation of the last days. Only just a few more things of the world need to become a reality for all prophecy to be fulfilled. The fox now holds the keys to the hen house aka Satan now has his workers in control of most organized denominations of Christianity. Just as the scribes and pharasees of the days before Jesus' resurrection todays leadership is lost in their own little power trip. They don't want anyone to speak the truth in their presence eather.

1 comment:

kings_songman said...

I see I need to improve my spelling. Either. Lol